Groupe immobilier MTP, member of the Chambre Immobilière Luxembourg, is offering for sale a duplex apartment of very high standing with a living area of approximately 180,00 m2. This duplex apartment is located in a residence with 9 units and is situated on the 1st and 2nd floor at the back of the residence.
Howald is a residential area in the agglomeration of the city of Luxembourg and has a recreational park and a playground that will delight children. There are bicycle paths in the municipality and an educational trail.
The location of the apartment has many advantages and gives access to multiple points of interest.
Nature : near the forest and the future park of the Cloche d'Or
Public transport : Near several bus stops, the future Tram and the train station leading to many districts/city in Luxembourg.
Groceries & Supermarkets: Near multiple supermarkets (Naturata, Cactus, Delhaize, Luisi grocery store, Auchaun, Aldi...)
Description of the apartment-duplex:
The main entrance of the apartment/duplex is on the 2nd floor with elevator and is composed as follows:
Two large spacious bedrooms as well as a very nice luxurious bathroom with a capacity of 27m2 plus a storage room.
- Master suite/ Bedroom 1: custom built in wardrobes, air conditioned and very bright room
- Bedroom 2: custom built in wardrobe and very bright.
- Bathroom: Italian shower, two high-end sinks (Alessi), a luxury double bathtub with massage, a toilet with an urinal and a bidet, a storage room with the possibility to install a washing machine.
On the second floor, the stairs give access to a very bright and spacious living room including the kitchen and the living room (98 M2)
- The high-end kitchen: furniture and appliances MIELE, grill, steam oven, Tappan Yaki, ...)
- On this same floor there is also a second small bathroom and an office that can be converted into a 3rd bedroom.
- Each floor has its own balcony with a space of 5,6M2
The apartment also has a double garage and a large private cellar.
- Other details: KNX system, electric shutters, double glazing, high quality finishings, very rare "macauba" blue granite staircase, alarm system, integrated spotlights in the whole apartment.
- Orientation of the apartment : east.
- Energy class : E
- Construction of the building : 2006
- Gas heating - underfloor heating in the whole apartment.
Our opinion: This object is exceptional, has beautiful volumes, benefits from very beautiful services. The lighting is studied and offers to this apartment a unique atmosphere. A real home.
For further information or a possible visit please contact Marie-Thérèse Prosperi Tel: +352 - 621 160 729 or by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
No information available