Groupe Immobilier MTP offers you for sale this exceptional mansion of Lorraine style dating from the end of the 19th century and full of history. It will surely dazzle you with its generous volumes and proportions, its high ceiling, its luminosity without forgetting its noble materials and quality finishes of yesteryear.
This property is located in the Commune of KAYL, classified as a "Maison de Maître", protected as a "Site and Monument", free on 4 sides.
The property includes a large plot of 18.20 ares and offers a gross surface of 430 sqm of which about 300 sqm is living space which is composed as follows:
First floor :
Ceiling height of 3,10 m, concrete slab, entrance, hallway, living room, guest toilet, office (piano room in enfilade), extension with large living/dining room with fireplace.
- an entrance with central corridor and on both sides
- two luminous rooms in a row with access to the magnificent art deco style glass roof
- two isolated rooms, one of which has a fireplace and the other was used as a kitchen
Second floor with a height of 3 meters under the ceiling:
- 4 large bedrooms
- A bathroom
- separate toilet
Second floor with a ceiling height of 2.80 meters:
- Night hall
- 2 bedrooms
- a large room and access to the unfinished attic under the roof with exposed framework and dovecote
- former smoking room can be transformed into bathroom
In the basement with a ceiling height of 2.55 meters:
- large room for storage with beautiful volumes
- Wine cellar
- Technical room - boiler Buderus 2015
- large kitchen with access to the garden
- Shower room
- A closed garage for 3 cars with direct access to the garden.
- healthy and airy basement.
Mansion with a unique character, a lot of cachet due to many original elements, several doors with religious stained glass windows, spiral staircase in the image of a dungeon.
Original solid parquet on the floor, tiles and laminated parquet on the floor for the extension (1950). The house is very well cared for since its construction 1890-1900.
At the back of the house, the exceptionally well planted garden with a hundred different varieties of plants and shrubs, with a garden shed, facing due west.
The front left side of the garden is a building plot, allowing a possible new construction.
For further information or a possible visit please contact Marie-Thérèse Prosperi Tel: +352 - 621 160 729 or by email: email@example.com
Groupe Immobilier MTP is constantly looking for interested clients for our internal/OFF MARKET portfolio.
No information available